The My Life In Books Tag was originally created by The Journeys of A Girl.
Instead of my normal Wishing and Waiting Wednesday, I decided to change things up a little and do the My Life In Books tag!
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
A– Alice in Wonderland
L– The Little Prince
W– The Worst Witch
2. Count your age along your bookshelf. Which book is it?
AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir… which I still have not read.
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
Not set in my city but TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD by Harper Lee is set in my state! (Alabama)
4. Pick a book that represents a place you’d love to visit.
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis is set in space… and I kinda really want to go!
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
THE BOOK OF BROKEN HEARTS by Sarah Ockler is a great books with a beautiful purple cover! My favorite color!
6. What book do you have the fondest memories of?
I’ve talked before about how I came to have my first Harry Potter book that Christmas Eve MANY MANY YEARS AGO (gosh, I’m getting old) and even though my feelings towards Rowling are rocky at best… I can’t ever forget what Harry Potter gave to me as a young, lonely kid.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD by Rebecca Wells is an awesome book but it covers some super heavy topics that made me put the book down several times. I love all of the companion novels to this, too, but they all make me cry!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest feeling of accomplishment when you finish it?
IT by Stephen King. WILL I EVER BE FINISHED WITH THIS BOOK???
And that wraps up this tag! I tag anyone who wants to do this!